National & International News & Meetings
January 16th, 2013
2013 Pancreas Meeting Calendar.
New events have been posted for 2013 on the “Physician/Scientists> Meeting and Events” page & “Education>Annual Meetings” page.
- American Hepato-Pancreato-Biliary Association. February 20-24, 2003. Miami FL (http://www.ahpba.org)
- NPF Fellow’s Symposium. The National Pancreas Foundation’s Fellows Symposium will meet in Atlanta, GA, USA on April 5-7, 2013 (NPF FS web site)
- NIDDK-NCI Workshop on Pancreatitis-Diabetes-Pancreatic Cancer: June 12-13, 2013. Bethesda MD. Mechanisms for the increased risk for pancreatic cancer associated with chronic pancreatitis and diabetes mellitus. See Program Link. Registration.
- EPC 2013. The European Pancreas Club will meet in Zurich, Switzerland, June 24-26, 2013 (EPC 2013 Home Page)
- Gordon Research Conference. Pancreatic Diseases from Molecules to Patients. (Conference web site) Applications due by June 23, 2013.
- PancreasFest 2012. PancreasFest 2013 will meet in Pittsburgh, PA, USA on July 25-26, 2013. There will be a clinically oriented CME program on the evening of July 24. (PancreasFest 2013 Home Page).
- CAPER – Collaborative Alliance for Pancreatic Education and Research. For aspiring physcian-scientists. July 25-26 during PancreasFest (www.caperpancreas.com)
- APA 2013. The American Pancreatic Association will meet in Chicago, IL, USA (APA web site)