Even though pancreatic cancer is the 4th leading cause of cancer death in the United States among both men and women, only a small fraction of federal research dollars goes to research. The same is true of research dollars devoted to acute and chronic pancreatitis.
If you would like to make a donation to research on the following topics, with assurance that 100% of the funds will go to research, please contact Dr Whitcomb (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- acute pancreatitis
- recurrent acute pancreatitis
- hereditary pancreatitis
- atypical cystic fibrosis
- chronic pancreatitis
- alcoholic pancreatitis
- pain in chronic pancreatitis
- early detection of pancreatic cancer
- risk reduction in pancreatic cancer
- nutrition problems in chronic pancreatitis