The latest issue of pearl can be downloaded through this link: Fall 2009
- MMPSG is now CAPER – an update of efforts to united physician-scientist under a new non-profit organization that will provide the infrastructure and support to manage complex multi-center trials, and train a new generation of pancreatic researchers.
- Young Investigators – a brief highlight of 4 top-of-th-line investigators, Drs Sandhu, Yadav and Gardner at PancreasFest 2009.
- Dartmouth Pancreas Team – introduction of the new Pancreas Clinic team from Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center in New Hampshire.
- National Pancreas Foundation – announcement of new direction and growth.
- Hole in One! – A supporter of a the James F Walsh Memorial Golf Outing gets a hole-in-one!
Please send items for possible inclusion in future issues of PEaRL to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Winter and Spring issues of PEaRL have been postponed due to the loss of the co-editor, who has now been replaced.